Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mystic Forest..

A Surreal painting of Mystic Forest.. 

Again with a thirst of experimentation.. went back to Youtube in search of something new and serene.. watched many videos, demos etc but somehow came back to this one by Tim Gagnon - Its a fast forward version and looked very simple, however it wasnt as simple as it looked.. But I at least earn enough that, I can throw that canvas out if it doesnt come good :) With that in my mind.. Painted this on one of the late night on Friday (I dont like to disturb family and like some silent space, thus I usually paint after 10PM till 3-4AM in the mornings on weekends) 

Trust me, all professional stress goes away with the paintings and I at times feel that my stress level is equally proportional to quality of the painting.. simpler the painting, stress is lower ;) 



Just so that you can also do this painting, here is the video which I followed to do this painting.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOqjsa5IXY

I never thought that I would write these in blogs, so never took quality photos !! 
Later, I gifted this to one of my good friends in UK, He says its in his kids room now.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment