Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Mystic Forest


As I posted earlier, my stress and frustration level at times makes good paintings :))

It was wednesday 11th November, I was working from home as I had several calls and not much of client meetings etc.. Day was going good and around 2PM had series of escalations and what not.. man.. I couldnt ask for more that day ! Addressed things to an extent and was losing patience on number of things.. Rather than venting it out in emails and getting into HR isuses ;) thought of venting it out on a black acrylic paper and some acrylic paints !! It was a good decision...... 

Earlier month, I went to Idee shop in search of new things and found a thick acrylic paper black in color, Paint retarder etc.. So picked that sheet, cut it into 50x40 shape stuck it to a newspaper and started this..

Background was a tricky one, I used a kitchen tissue paper to make that hazy look and with simple brush strokes came trees.. grass was also easier. Used a mix of paint retarder and blue to give a bluish shade to tree portion and retarder+yellow to get that grassy look for other portion

So far this was the best one -- my family said :) So its framed and hanged in the room.. 

Hope you like it ! I painted this in almost an hour ! used hair dryer to dry layers.. 




1 comment:

  1. This looks likes snap more than a painting , super work - any day you want to change you pictures in your home I will like to own this next :) - I agree this is your best so far!

    ReplyDelete