Saturday, December 12, 2015

Super Moon - 2nd try

Super Moon - 2nd Try.. 

We travelled to India for our vacation and wanted to carry some of my paintings to my home but didnt plan properly so was not able to pack them right.. so took all my armories (brushes, acrylic paints etc) so that I can paint at my home while on vacation.. 

School Book company in Manglore has excellent variety and great collection of canvas and painting supplies, so bought series of different size canvas boards

My Mhaave (Doddamma/Badi Mausi) was having her birthday in few days, All decided to give a surprise party to her.. She really liked my Super moon painting which I finished just before starting to India, so thought let me make a similar one but on a large canvas

So here it is.. took around 2 hours to complete this, one of the challenge I faced while painting at home was, Acryllic was getting dry too fast.. I couldnt smoothen the paints as easy as I could do it in a dry weather of Berlin, however learnt how to maneure those and could paint few during my vacation.. 

At least my Mhaave liked it very much and that gives a sense of satisfaction.. 

:) Bench comes again.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment